Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Ponderances

Who cast that actress to play Chloe on 24? She pains me with her ugly facial expressions and awful acting.

Why do people who I have never had a conversation with and probably never will ask me to be their friend on myspace?

Who is the person who is not satisfied enough to save the unused wrapper and product to redeem a quality pack of M&Ms?

Why am I somewhat obsessed with my hometown?

Who are these “judges” on Jeopardy? How does one qualify for this position?

How did we let the government manipulate us to even allow the war to continue?

When will Daniel Green take a bath and change his green sweatpants so he will stop smelling up the #21?

Will Dicker ever write a comment in this thing?

Why aren’t there more TCBY’s in the country? It’s the country’s best yogurt for god’s sake and I want my white chocolate mousse.

When will I start caring about my life as much as I care about Britney’s, Lindsay’s, and Brangelina’s?

Has it ever been discovered where the Presidential Seal (Joan’s favorite piece of artwork) actually is?

Why does facebook only allow us to look at our friends’ profiles? Not very conducive for my stalking needs. That’s why I heart myspace.

Will I ever find something that I can imagine myself doing for the rest of my life?

What are Spada and Seanathon Smith up to these days?

When is it time to stop being polite, and start getting real?

Why does Carl Saad refuse to speak to me?

Why does corporate America have to be so admittedly awkward? Do we blame Donald for his dialogue on the Apprentice?

Will Leslie Palti or Thibeault Dewolfe show up for 789?

How exactly do you get into the sport of curling?

Why have we all become computer geeks and when someone brings out the laptop at a party, people cheer and get excited?

When will I ever stop drunk dialing/texting? i.e. “you’re amazing”

Does anyone actually laugh making the sound “hehe”? Come on, lets all agree, it’s “haha” or an Elyse Selter “akhdkjshdskfh”

Will I ever see Owen Daly again?

Why is “Date My Mom” so good?

How long does Alex Trebec rehearse the answers in order to add those little accents? (I’ve been really into Jeopardy lately.)

Why isn’t there a course in college on schmoozing and small talk to get ahead in the workplace? I mean isn’t that what it’s all about?

Why does everyone have someone that will always be out of their reach?

Why does College Park insist on having over ten sandwich places and not one great restaurant?

Why is war considered a standard procedure to resolve conflict when, in every other aspect of life, resolving conflict through violence is illegal?

Is Ruben Studdard really an American Idol? I mean I would like to know what American actually idolizes him.


These are just a few of the many ponderances that have come about lately. Again, I ask you to share some of yours in the comments section. Consider it a catharsis of pondering. I apologize for the references you may not get but feel free to ask about any of them. I’ve got time considering Katz blocked myspace. Dicks.

4 Comments:

Blogger Don said...

Fallyn, hon, you need to drink more and think less...good stuff though

10:04 PM  
Blogger Douglas Cress said...

nice blog Fallyn, I hope you're doing well.

6:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dear fallyn,

while i commend you for your "if you can't beat 'em, join 'em" attitude in jumping on the 24 bandwagon, if you can't feel the chloe love you can't watch anymore. it's that simple. how could you not love her rude comments and sexual tension with edgar???

LOVE AND MISS
and your observations are dead on.

you are the sunshine of my life

love, bella

9:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to admit, you seem to have a very well put together blog here!

Regards,
Disposable Camera

8:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home